Keystone Technologies: Dedicated Internet T1 solutions are designed to support businesses that demand and need a high speed and reliable internet connectivity.
- Do have problems with your current internet connection or ISP?
- Would you like to have an ISP that is more responsive to your needs?
- Are you considering a change to a single ISP over a multiple vendor connections to save on expenses and reduce vendor management?
The Keystone Technologies T1 benefits include:
- Customer portals to manage bandwidth and usage
- Full T1 Dedicated Options : 1.5 Mbps and bonded 3.0 Mbps, 4.5 Mbps, 6.0 Mbps, 10 Mbps
- Multiple fail over options
- Hardware and Firewall security options
- Guaranteed up and down fiber internet bandwidth covers network service from end to end
- Constant monitoring to maintain uptime and handle trouble issues
- Full network management
- Easy and flexible payment options for service implementation and maintenance
- SONET technology that delivers self healing fiber rings that reroutes traffic
- Fiber Optic options 10 Gbps : 100 Gbps for high speed, reliability, increased uptime and no bottlenecking of bandwidth
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements
- Network Operations Centers that are local and USA based for easy access with 24/7 service and support
With a Dedicated Internet T1 access and never compete for bandwidth. Your Dedicated Internet T1 connection is not shared with others. It is a direct connection for your business use only. Full bandwidth allowance will always be available when you need it. With dedicated Internet access through a T1, data can be shared securely over the internet using the same speed for uploads and downloads. This will allow you to have increased productivity in the workplace.
A Dedicated Internet T1 access allows your business to:
- Connect on site web, email and DNS servers and other major business applications
- Securely upload large files and share data between multiple locations
- Conduct and stream audio and video conferences
- Run web based applications on your data servers
- Provide multi site access to remote business locations
- Reliable and redundant high speed internet backbone network that delivers data securely, and along the fastest route possible via 100 Gbps technology infrastructure
- You get a dedicated port for guaranteed bidirectional bandwidth that is available in a variety of speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps all the way up to 100 Gbps
- Multiple access options through fiber and copper lines
- Carrier grade broadband wireless, leveraging a variety of Ethernet technologies
- Scalable solutions designed to accommodate all your employees, office locations as well as traffic and data usage. Your bandwidth can be adjusted as your business needs change and grow
- 24/7 Technical support:- Get help whenever you need it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from Keystone Technologies team of internet experts. Access information on your internet connections any time you want it through a customer portal
- Seamless integration: Easily integrate T1 Dedicated access products including voice, data, managed services and network security services all with the convenience of a single provider and one bill
Keystone Technologies offers nationwide coverage for Telecom, Dedicated Ethernet Internet Access and T1 services providing businesses and ISPs with access to the Internet over a variety of interface types and speeds, all through non shared connections.